How to create the algorithm packages with a pre-built library?

mafaqing making_ma at astrocom.cn
Sun Mar 11 20:14:37 CST 2007

hi,all

Is there any one can help me? we meet some trouble. How to create the algorithm packages with a pre-built library?

For example,In this directory (\dvevm-1-10\codec_servers_1_00\packages\ti\sdo\codecs\g711dec),we can get some files look as follows:

"package"
"G711DEC.xdc.h"
"G711DEC.xdc"
"G711DEC.xs"
"package.xdc"
"package.xs"

and we have got the pre-built G711DEC algorithm library file("g711dec_tii.l64P").

Now,we want to create the G711DEC algorithm packages for Codec Engine Server Integrator based on these upper files.

it will be so kind of you if any one can tell me how to do it.

best regards,
mafaqing
MSN:mafaqing at hotmail.com