Source code for flashwriter_nor.out

Allred, Daniel d-allred at ti.com
Mon Mar 26 09:29:16 CST 2007

Andy,

Those flashwriter utilities are NOT Catalog DSP supported products.  So
we need to know which company you are working for, and who is your local
TI FAE. This software has to be release through the FAE for support
reasons.  The DVFlasher is catalog software, and can easily be
customized to use on custom designs for flashing any CFI-compliant NOR
flash with the U-boot bootloader, which can then itself be used to flash
the kernel or filesystem images.  Since we support this software, I
would recommend it, but of course you'll only be able to use it if you
can access the UART pins on your custom board.

Sorry we couldn't be of more direct assistance.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel J. Allred

Software Applications